[AMC-List] Save a 65 Marlin! (For Sale - Central Texas (Austin))

[AMC-List] Save a 65 Marlin! (For Sale - Central Texas (Austin))

There's a white 1965 Marlin for sale down the street.

The guys has $1000 obo posted on it but when I talked to him, the price was
pretty flexible. I won't say specifics, if you want it, you need to make
the deal.

It's rough but certainly saveable. The car runs but need the brakes
rebuild. It has the 1965 disc front discs but he bought a set of 1966 parts
to convert it.  The front windshield needs to be replaced.

If you are immediately interested his information is:

	Richard Boudreau
	512-587-2045 (cell)
	hollandclay@xxxxxxxxxxx (<--his friend)

He's moving and needs to find a good home for this soon.

I'll take some photos and post them.