[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

Hi all,

I stumbled across two AMC's that are available for adoption to a good home for a small fee.  1981 SX/4 with 84k showing and a 1983 Concord wagon I didn't check the mileage.

The one common thing between the cars is the 258 with a plastic valve cover and both are deformed with no possibility of sealing.  This is something I have not seen discussed in the last year and some odd months that I have been reading the "List".  Is there an aftermarket solution?

BTW - I'm looking for a '72 Hornet Sportabout - V8 preferred.

Thanks,
Jack Barncord
Freeport, IL
70 Hornet, 71 Hornet, 70 Javelin