[AMC-List] Steve was a good hobby friend, saw him just a month ago

[AMC-List] Steve was a good hobby friend, saw him just a month ago

I saw Steve just a little while ago at the Lake County fairgrounds AACA car show.  Jock and I were there and I brought my 70 AMC road racer out of retirement and was some of my new interest, antique oil cans.  Steve came up to me and recognized my car from a show he and I were both at at Zinn's Diner in PA.  I think it may have been his first show of his beautiful AMX convertible.  I moved to northern IL last fall and it felt really good to have someone say hi who remembered me from the old car show days on the east coast.  We had a good chat and he explained how he had been driving his convertible AMX all over the country.  He inspired me to consider bringing my AMX out to the street and begin enjoying it more than just shows.  I will miss him.

Hal