[AMC-List] NOS Uphostery Suppliers? ('65 Ambassador)

[AMC-List] NOS Uphostery Suppliers? ('65 Ambassador)

Ok, I've overhauled the brakes, washed the car and
generally gotten it ready for summer. One thing I've
been putting off for about 10 years is the cleanup of
the interior. And that means redoing the driver's seat
where it's split and disintegrating.

Any listers know of a good place that sells NOS or
other upholstery? My upholstery shop only has books
for the Big 3 and Studebaker (what's with that?!?) so
no luck there unless I want to cut a swatch out and
send it away. No thrilled about making it worse.

Car is a '65 Ambassador, color is a dark bluish with a
hint of green, of course it's textured. Need about a
yard or so.

Thanks!

                -Andy