From: AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx (Mr. AMC)
Subject: [AMC-List] Painless Dent Removal
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
amc_club_of_socal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
	BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
MacsOrphanCarGroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have heard about this so called painless dent
removal and wonder if
anyone has had any experience with this kind of
repair? I have a small
dent in the hatch on my orange car near the trunk lock
that the paint
is
not marred or broken just dented. It is near the trunk
lock and is
accessible if the locking mechanism in the hatch is
removed. I'd like
see if one of these guys can fix it so I can preserve
the original
paint
since it is so nice on the car.
"Doc"