[AMC-List] Rocker Molding Clips

Anyone know where I can get some rocker panel molding clips. Universal
ones used to be available from Dormans that I have used in the past for
different withe moldings but as is my usual luck with this car when I
tried to buy them I found that they were no longer available. I have
some I bought 5-6 years ago but don't know if I have enough of them. I
have to remove and modify the stainless rocker moldings on the car to
install the 77 AMX flairs and they also need a good polishing. Also the
recessed area that is painted black the paint is worn off and I plan on
painting that area orange to match the car.
"Doc"