Re: [AMC-List] Gremlin in Maryland

Jerry said:

snip

He's got a SUPER-nice red '76 in the garage, though,
his son repainted it, has a tan plaid interior, really
super nice shape. He has 8 slot wheels on it, but no
volcano's...it's not an X car, did the 8 slots come
without the centers? He said the car came new like
that , his Father bought it new from AMC dealership.
Hmm again. I've never seen the 8-slots without
volcano's, then again, usually they're only on X
models that I've seen personally. The Custom Gremlin,
maybe could get them that way? The car also had the 5
or 6 inch Gremlin guy decal on the upper rear quarter
area, I've heard of them , but never seen one (set) on
a car before.

Jerry,  my 76 Gremlin (base model) had the 6-inch
Gremlin man decals on the rear quarters too.  They are
also shown in the 76 AMC brochure.  They just came on
the base level I think.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA