Re: [AMC-List] Are we the same?

This is for all listers -- please refrain from sending things like this
to the list. When you send things out to your address lists, make sure
you check for the AMC-List so that it isn't included. I know things
like this happen by accident, that's why this reminder is directed at
the list in general.