[AMC-List] What I did this weekend & Choke heat tube & The enginelabel?

[AMC-List] What I did this weekend & Choke heat tube & The enginelabel? - 1967 232...

I rebuilt my battery tray this weekend.  The back supports were still being
held on by just a bit of rust so, I cut the back off and welded on a new piece.

BEFORE: http://www.arvonia.net/~arfon/Rambler%20Battery%20Tray/MVC-004F.JPG

AFTER: http://www.arvonia.net/~arfon/Rambler%20Battery%20Tray/MVC-006F2.JPG

Also, Thanks to Matt, I have determined that I am NOT missing a brass rod
from my carburetor. But, I am missing the choke control mechanism.  It
looks like there used to be a heat tube:

	http://www.arvonia.net/~arfon/Rambler%20Battery%20Tray/MVC-002F.JPG
	http://www.arvonia.net/~arfon/Rambler%20Battery%20Tray/MVC-001F.JPG

	...and that it was cut off and a manual choke installed.  I'd like to put
the automatic one back.  Any opinions on how to replace that tube?

Lastly, This 1967 California 232 had a silver lable on the rocker arm cover...

	http://www.arvonia.net/~arfon/Rambler%20Battery%20Tray/MVC-003F.JPG

	...anyone know what it used to say?