69 Ambassador DPL

Date: Friday, May 19, 2006 12:57 PM
From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

I pulled the heated rear window out of the Eagle
wagon, and you guessed right, the wires broke. Both
broken wires are braided. One wire is a ground so I
can contend with that OK. The other wire is the power
source, can I just soder a regular braided wire to
this stranded wire? There is a pull connector further
up the wire, so I figure it should be OK.
Will the doors fit onto my Hornet? I want to swap the
rusted doors on my 73 Hornet to these nice 85 Eagles
as I am getting them for next to nothing. Can these
power controls from the small doors be swapped over
onto the big doors when I switch over to a 2-dr wagon configuration......Russ