[AMC-List] Spark Plugs

   Just wondering if any of you have any suggestions regarding spark
   plugs. I have a 68 Jav 343 C.U.  bored 30 over. I wanted to try a
   different plug and was curious about these Bosch Platinum Plus 4 spark
   plugs with the four electrodes. Are they any good ? They sure cost a
   whole lot more money than regular plugs . If the cost is just for
   longevity rather than extra performance I will stay with a cheaper
   plug.. Thanks Paul Baker    Powell River Canada
   [1]paulbaker707@xxxxxxx

   Don't just Search. Find! [2]Try MSN Search: Fast. Clear. Easy.