Re: [AMC-List] Eagle questions

You can solder the wires, we did it many times back in the day, just be carefull not to get the glass too hot.
  Two door power windows are different wiring harnesses and regulaters, IIRC. I just saw Two door SX/4 being parted that had Power Windows. I think it was listed on amcforum.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net