[AMC-List] Bolton Landing AMC Meet and Greet

[AMC-List] Bolton Landing AMC Meet and Greet

1st Annual?
AMC Meet & Greet
Noon to 5pm

Get that AMC out of the garage and take a scenic drive to Bolton Landing
NY. There will be an informal Meet & Greet at my house to kick off the
summer cruising season. Feel free to stay an hour or the whole afternoon
and share tales of woe and triumph regarding keeping these special cars
going. This is a chance to get to know other people in the area who can
help or need help with their cars. I will have a pot of chili ready and
you bring whatever else you want in your picnic basket. There is plenty
of room in the field next to my house and the garage will be open in case
you have a minor glitch getting here. If weather permits and the mood
prevails we may cruise to Papa?s ice cream in Lake Luzerne at 5pm.
Directions: Exit 24 of the Adirondack Northway, east on County Route 11
for 2.5 miles to the top of the mountain, right on Valley Woods Road and
we are the second house on the left. I will have some of my cars parked
in the field as a landmark.
Hope to see any one with an AMC. There may be some Essex/Terraplane folks
too but they will be relegated to the spot next to the barn (haha)
If you plan on coming, try to let me know so I have an idea of how much
chili to make. If you decide to come at the last minute please do so as I
am sure there will be enough chili to go around.
Hope to see ya there.  Forward this to anyone you know with an AMC!!!
Wayne and Lisa LaMothe
704 Valley Woods Rd
Bolton Landing, NY
518.644.2567