[AMC-List] scenes from the art car parade

[AMC-List] scenes from the art car parade

Some of you know the Art Car Parade is in houstone ach year, actually the
largest one in the world. One of my favorite's is a Edsel Pacer shown here,
rescued from the crusher and turned into, well, you will have to see it for
yourself. Another of my favorites is the Ketchup packet car and the Driver's
Education car. At least that was not a AMC.
http://spawmaxwell.smugmug.com/gallery/1459262
the above has a slideshow.

And should you want to see all the oddities that is the Art Car Parade,
click here:
http://www.orangeshow.org/vote2006/index.htm

I didn't see the Musical Matador however; there have been two of these, one
75 Matador coupe, the other a 76 four door Matador, both with thousands of
records...78 rpm, 45rpm, 33rpm, and of course CD's glued lovingly to it
inside and out, even the hubcaps had CD's on it.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx