Re: [AMC-List] Funniest thing I have seenin a long time- ELECTRIC TURBOS

Re: [AMC-List] Funniest thing I have seenin a long time- ELECTRIC TURBOS!

I understand that, what I was getting at is if the turbo was connected
to an air compressor instead of an engine it would still spin and
create boost. But I see your point -- the heat in this case expands air
faster than a cool air stream would, so efficiency increases some.

On May 18, 2006 Tom Jennings wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 20:29, Frank Swygert wrote:
>
> > I found this quote in the article, which explains why the remote
turbo
> > works -- pressure in the exhaust system (and volume of flow).
Those