[AMC-List] Back to the 50's

Does anyone have any information about back to the 50's? I went on the website and I missed the deadline to register. I was planning on taking the 65 Marlin.  Can I go and enjoy or do I have to register. Is 65 too new?  I dont need a place to stay as my kids live in St Paul. As always all help is appreciated.

Bargain Bob Petersen,65 Marlin,64 Classic (for Sale),75 Pacer
AMC Car Collector