Re: [AMC-List] Afghanistan!

" From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
"
" Well, I made it! Been here a couple days now. If anyone sent me a
" []
" it's a bother just say so! I'll get a few pics of the various AM
" General prodcts driving around though... ;>

speaking of which, i just heard the news that gm announced it's ending
production of the hummer h1.  sic transit gloria am general...