From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sandwich Maker
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 11:23 AM
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Corrections to: AMX disk brake kit for 62
classic

" From: "John Elle" <johnelle@xxxxxxxxx> "
" []
"
" You might find it feasible to use a Chrysler 8 3/4 (not 1/4) from "
something like a Duster and put a MOPAR disc brake conversion on it

imho the duster [dart] rear would be too narrow for an amx - almost the
same as the american - and the years they used the 8.75" still had the
5x4" bolt circle, so you'd have to handle that too.  iirc a late '60s
midsize like a satellite would have a better width, and already 5x4.5"
though lh thd one side.