[AMC-List] WANTED: A Bus for Missions work (plus AMC Milodon partsfor sa

[AMC-List] WANTED: A Bus for Missions work (plus AMC Milodon partsfor sale)

I am helping my friend, Tim Fix from Lake Orion, Michigan, who is the missionary.  He has need for a Bus for use at their mission in Guatemala.  A road bus (touring bus) with luggage storage is preferred, for transfering missions teams (and their luggage/stuff) around the country.

  If you have a bus or know of one that might be available somewhere, please email me back at amundaza@xxxxxxxxx

  Also, if you have other options besides a touring bus, please let me know.

  Thanks for all the help!

  And now for the obligatory AMC/Jeep content ...
  I have a Milodon Oil Pan, swivel pickup, external oil line and oil pump spacer kit available for sale.  Great shape and pan has been powdercoated aluminum-silver.  Extra tap and one fitting is included to convert to a dual line system.  Anyone interested, please email me back at amundaza@xxxxxxxxx .... thanks!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor  :)   <><
Rochester Hills, Michigan USA

"And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."  - 1 John 5:11-12