[AMC-List] rear spring isolator rubbers

Hi guys,

I have at least eight brand new spring isolator rubbers that I think I had gotten for either my 70 AMX or some of my previously owned eagles.  I am willing to sell them if I can isolate which car they are for so I don't misrepresent them.  Is $20 per pair fair?  Let me know how I can identify them and if anyone needs them, I won't.

Hal