[AMC-List] 59 Rambler

Mark; yeah, the urine smell is horrible. I opened the
door and got hit real hard by the smell. I'm sure the
wool mabd a nice nest for them over the 40 plus
winters. Being as it has been in a barn, this is huge
barn and the Rambler sat forlornly in the corner, the
basic structure has got to be be sound. It is blue
inside and white out, the front door panels are real
nice. Floor mats, no carpeting.
As for the old Poncho, the PO wants me to broker it so
I have already contacted a local Goat owner. That old
boat is solid and would be an excellent start for a resto.....Russ