Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 06:54:03 -0400
From: AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx (Mr. AMC)
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Door Hinges.... (Safety Beams)

Frank thanks for almost clearing up the Javelin bumper question for me
but wasent 73 the year all cars had to have a front 5 mph bumper? I know
on 73 Hornet's the rear 5 mph bumper was an option and mandatory in 74.
I know the Hornet info from looking into buying a 73 but I ended up
buying a 74 instead.
"Doc"