Re: [AMC-List] 85 Eagle auto drivetrain FS, Detroit area

Re: [AMC-List] 85 Eagle auto drivetrain FS, Detroit area

" From: msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?p=122445#post122445
"
" One of the guys on our 4x4 site has what he describes as TF-999
" connected to an 85 Eagle transfer case (no low range) for $100.
" I have no idea if this trans and t-case are supposed to go together
" or are the original pair - I'm just passing it along.

the tf999/32rh was an enhanced tf998, which was in turn an enhanced
tf904.  wranglers at least came with 999s, but i thought eagles had
998s std.  then again, afaik the 999/998 differences are slight,
compared to the more noticeable 998/904 diffs.