[AMC-List] Two Requests

First I have a friend with a 63 American convertible
(pink by the way) who wants to install power steering.
 He has the OHV 196 engine but he would like to
install conventional power steering with a Saginaw
box, not the "ram type" power steering which I think
came on these cars.  Does anyone know how to do this?
What parts to look for?  He does not do his own work,
so he will be dropping a pile of parts in the lap of a
local mechanic to make the switch.

Second, I am trying to put a 64 classic 660 back on
the road.  It has manual transmission with overdrive
and column shifter.  I replaced the steering column
and shifter today, because the old one had been
vandalized and was not connected to the shift levers.
Does anyone have the clips that fasten the shift rods
into the column grommets?  Do you know what these are
supposed to look like?  I can check local hardware
sources for something that will work, but I would like
the factory correct parts.

Thanks,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA