Re: [AMC-List] Wiper switch needed

They are indeed Ford souced. what you have to look for is to make sure the shaft and mounting match up. IIRC the plug in on the back is the same clear back to at least 73. Only difference in electrics is with or without delay wipers. Delay is just an add-on box that plugs in series between the delay switch and the harness.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net