Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:06:01 -0500
From: Bob Fratini <rcfratini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] Showing at WPC Show?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

What's the current thinking (and experience) on this list about
participating in Mopar shows?

I'm considering bringing my '68 Ambassador to the Walter P. Chrysler show
in Elmhurst, IL. next Sunday.  It's no award-winner or 10-point
restoration, but it's been rebuilt and restored to good condition...and
it's spring, and I'd like to start hitting a show or two in the Chicagoland
area.

I know that Chrysler corporate was no friend (to put it mildly) to AMC'ers
in the way they handled the takeover of AMC and the closing of the Kenosha
plant.  But I'm more curious about the current reception/attitude among
Mopar hobbyists towards AMCs.

Advice and experiences are welcome; flames re-hashing Chrysler's crimes
against AMC are not.  Thanks!