Re: [AMC-List] Spring Perches (was: Re: Fw: 76 (Green)Hornet sedan)

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 19:44, Todd Tomason wrote:
> You also see them on eBay once in a while (auction # 4631988271).  These are
> $155 for a set, but he does good work.  I bought a set in Kenosha in 2002.
> I'm pretty sure he's using the same bushings as John Elle specified.

But but but -- the bushings cost $3/side, and it takes 20 minutes, and
all you need is a vise and a hammer? $155?

On second thought -- send me your old ones, and the low low price of
$149.99 -- and I'll do it for you. Shipping included!