Re: [AMC-List] Fw: 76 (Green)Hornet sedan

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 05:12, Sandwich Maker wrote:
> [...]

New spring perch bushings are not available; all of the old ones are
junk, don't bother with them.

However it's easy to rebuild them; John Elle worked out a solution, I
put a copy of it here:

http://wps.com/AMC/bushings.html

Mine's been in place for a year of driving, 15000+ miles, no problems so
far!