[AMC-List] Carlisle, PA Auto Flea - who's going on Saturday?

[AMC-List] Carlisle, PA Auto Flea - who's going on Saturday?

 I, Mr. GremlinGTs, will be there with 2 other guys,
one owns a Pacer, the other a Hornet hatchback. Anyone
else going, want to meet up somewhere at lunch at the
stands? Looks like rainy weather, not sure how much or
whether steady or intermittent, but oh well. Only time
my 2 friends could get off. Anyone want to meet up,
let me know.

Jerry Casper