Re: [AMC-List] brandon's request

I emailed him to let him know I have a few AMCs for sale, not sure if
interested but he is in Texas and some of them he could drive daily like
this Ambassador:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4630772691
Which looks to be a no sale on fee-bay. Nice dependable car, as with others
I tell people no one says you gotta keep it forever, have fun with what is
out there while some still out there. He did express some interest in the 74
Hornet Sportabout wagon for $600 however...so interest is still there! It is
however a solid as a brick drivetrain that would not have any problems
driving from Texas to New York, as much new like trans, brakes, tires, and
is quiet smooth running,a nd no klunks and rattles in suspension. Granted a
4 door might not be his cup of tea however there have been a lot of folks
converted who only liked AMX, Javelin ect, who "discovered" the many other
wonderful products AMC built thru the years like Eagle, Gremlin, Rambler to
name a few!

Oops never mind just saw he is in NY! Well, the Ambassador would make it up
there, the Hornet would have to be transported, but both Eagles I have for
sale could make the drive, but this one would not.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4632920558
(read the questions and answers...)
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX