[AMC-List] Javelin Carb Needed

A local Bay Area hobbyist (new to the hobby but
well-versed on old cars) has found a BBB 69 Javelin in
a local back yard and is fixing it up. 390 4-speed
with charcoal interior. I sold him some parts this
weekend.

He still needs a carb that will work on the 390 and is
just trying to get it running.  I think I have an
original intake manifold for him, but if you do,
please let me know.  He also needs a repairable grille
and a front bumper.

I have his phone number and will pass it along if you
email me.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA