Re: [AMC-List] amc wanted

I think there is a whole bunch of them here... click on the link below:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/amc_for_sale.htm

These cars are all over the place but Eddie has the tools to check area
codes and everything all lined out for you.

Also check http://www.amxfiles.com/ Epages AMC ads.  There are always a few.

Or just do a Google search... "AMC cars for sale" delivers some ads right on
the internet.

Todd's right. If you want cars from AMC-List members please give us a little
more to go on such as best locations for you what years and models or any
other criteria.

Anyway, there sure isn't a shortage of ads.
Ralph Ausmann  -  Hillsboro, OR - > <ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxx>
http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/ ... and "check the links"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/classicamx/index.htm