Re: [AMC-List] spirit gas tank sender & ring wanted

Re: [AMC-List] spirit gas tank sender & ring wanted

Al- John- There is a place in  Keene ,NH that sells new and repairs radiators, heater cores condensors, and fuel tanks and I beleive they also rebuild the sending units.  They seemeed to do a lot of mail order stuff when I stopped by last year. I found their flyer. Radiator Express, INC.603-358-3036. 800-827-4323. good luck. did you try any other application, will a concord one fit or be adapted to the spirit with modification? I was sorting and going thorugh my pile of parts the other day, and found a gas tank sending unit- in the box, but with no gasket, ring or filter. I looked it up and it was for a Hornet. I don't have a hornet. I happened to look further , and also back a year or so and found out the number was for javelins/amx's as well. I have a javelen. and maybe someday i can use it. Oh, luck day! Anway, it  threw me off cause they list them with or without the filter sock and some ring or gasket, which I have to beleive are avaialable. I was surprised at that. It !
 would be great if this place can rebuild them.  John did you get yours rebuilt or are you still lookiing for one.regards and good luck.