Re: [AMC-List] spirit gas tank sender & ring wanted

Re: [AMC-List] spirit gas tank sender & ring wanted

When I had my '83 Cherokee and it's sender was non-operational, I got it going by replacing the resistance board (ceramic with resistance wire wrapped around it) with one from an Eagle I parted. I found out since then new FSJ senders were available from http://bjsoffroad.com and that at work we have a "universal" sending unit that would work.

Snip Looking to buy a gas tank sending unit for a 1983 AMC Spirit fastback. Also need the gasket and locking ring. Al Dies <mailto:bldgmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bldgmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Snip

Jim Blair, Seattle, WA '84 J10 Black Jack (getting lifted and stroked!), '73 J4000 304/TH400/QT tow truck http://www.virtualjeep.com

AMC list subscription options link
http://www.amxfiles.com/amc-list/options.cfm