Re: [AMC-List] bidding on ebay/parts

If you'll be at the computer with a stop watch,
you can time how long it takes for your connection
to get a bid in.

When I'm home & have an item on eBay I want -
I wait until the last day to bid.

No sense in baiting the price in a pissing contest
over the course of a week.

I punch in the the maximum amount I'm willing to
spend for the item - the MAX -  so, no whine-ing
if  I get out-bid by bigger bucks.

       Brien
milnersXcoupe