Re: [AMC-List] bidding on ebay/parts

My advise to buying online and ebay is to keep trying. Getting sniped on eBay is painfull when you really want the item. If it is something you truly want sit down and figure out exactly how much you are really willing to pay, be completely honest with yourself. Bid that amount and don't look back untill the auction is over. getting outbid buy a buck is not what it seems. The buyer may have capped his bid $50-100 more than you did! The outbid process works just like a live auction, you only pay a little more than what the next highest bidder wants to pay.
 Example; Dodge Dakota 4 disc in dash AM/Fm Cd Changer. Priced at $67.00 when I found it with two hours to go. I new what it was and wanted it. I max Bid it for $146.00!  Went off and worked, checked the auction after it closed. No one counter bid after my initial bid! I won the auction for $76! A brand new one week old dealership pulled unit! Now the guy that lost the auction thinks he was outbid by a buck, but it would have cost him $147 to outbid me!
   Now with that  out of the way, How much for the carpet and floorpans?
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV