[AMC-List] Would You Continue??

Hey everyone.  Long time, no speak.  I have come to a crossroads and need advice.

Since 1998, i've had a 73 Javelin 360.  I left the military in 2000 and finally got the car to GA from PA.  Unfortunately for the car, i immediately started going through a divorce which ultimately landed me in an apartment complex with no place to work on the car.  Nearly 3 years after being in the apartment and i STILL haven't had a chance to do anything.  Luckily no rain and very little humidity makes in our under-apartment parking garage.

Here's a link to my gallery of it.  Would you still work on this or scrap the project?  I'm wanting to finish it, but my frustration level is uber-gigantic.  Browse around and lemme know.

Thanks,
Izzie
73 Jav
Atlanta, GA