Re: Remember

On Oct 31, Madoohickey comma John wrote:

new tv commercial for plaque psorasis in which the guy pulls up to the beach with a yellow Gremlin with black stripes and surf board on top.
<<

Beach? Surf? Sun? Psoriasis? 'S'omething?!

http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/2005/Enbrelwl.pdf

Picky, picky! What's a little sepsis, when you can look so good?

In fact, factory luggage racks were so popular on 2-seat AMXs, some 728 of the 4116 1970s were [supposedly] so sold. And some Corvette interchanges may also have extended beyond 1971. So go check for yourselves. (If so interested.)

http://tinyurl.com/cklyr

http://tinyurl.com/ahb74

http://tinyurl.com/abl52

http://tinyurl.com/db3sq

I always thought luggage racks on sports cars was very (period) euro- sexy; what could be more fun than a road trip in a sports car? Winding mountain roads with a suitcase strapped to the rear deck... Classic era, sports cars, fun, indulgence and history all in one.

I regret not buying a (NOS?) '70 Hornet rack 'was on ePay some months ago.