re:heater hose

If you go to a good autoparts store they should have what you need . No on a off time like 10 am on a week day . I was a part manager for over ten years , when they have time they normally will let you look. Corvette use these hoses but they have a bend on one end and there like 5 ft. long but there are many more on the shelf. Let us know plus a part number . Jim the marlin-guy