Re: [AMC-list] late sixties world of

Interesting videos. I downloaded all 4 all will combine into one file Videos
feature the 1969 lineup of AMC cars. I noticed in various interior shots that
the reclining seat handle is in the 12:00 position (vertical straight up and
down) Don't know how many i have seen wrong over the years at car shows in
the 3:00 position (horizontal). Lots of great cars and varying scenes of the
US from the majestic west, to California, to the deep south, to New Orleans,
Video 1 features the Javelin, AMX and the Rambler American 220, 440 Video 2
features the American Wagon, Rogue, and the Rebel coupe, sedan and wagon in
all trims up to SST. They refer to the Rebel as The Machine. Not a separate
model but just as nick name. For the 1970 The Rebel Machine as a hipo model
was introduced. Video 2 concludes with the Ambassador DPL hardtop. Video 3
Continues with the DPL hardtop. Then the Ambassador SST Wagon, Ambassador SST
4 door sedan, Ambassador SST hardtop, and concludes the series Video 4 is the
documentary on Craig Breedloves 24 speed record set in Texas called the Texas
Takeover.