Re: [AMC-list] Trip to Doug Galvin's

Good to know Doug sells parts. I picked up parts elsewhere (and no
complaints), but spent a bit to weld up a spot on the crossmember and
get it ground down. Thought of renting a MIG welder and doing it
myself, but the shop did a great job at a good price. I'll compare
Doug's used parts next time, and am thinking rust-free California
parts may be worth a premium.

Sounds like a fun day, except for the Google maps thing. I always get
lost using Google maps and always kick myself for leaving the GPS at
home.