Concord to Gremlin Front Sway Bar

I think I know the answer to this but just want some
validation....

Can I take the front sway bar from a 79+- Concord D/L
I found and add it to my Gremlin? I'm thinking it's
all the same forward frame. Like I said earlier in
one of the other groups on the disk brakes I found,
it's right there at eye level just begging to be
plucked off the car and reused.

Thoughts?

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible