Concord to Gremlin Front Sway Bar

I think I know the answer to this but just want some

Can I take the front sway bar from a 79+- Concord D/L
I found and add it to my Gremlin? I'm thinking it's
all the same forward frame. Like I said earlier in
one of the other groups on the disk brakes I found,
it's right there at eye level just begging to be
plucked off the car and reused.

Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!