Gremlin for sale

After driving my 73 Gremlin from LI to the Fall Carlisle show in PA,
I noticed a front end rattle which turned out to be one of the stut
bushings going bad. I replaced both of them today, not too bad a job
just time consuming.

I have been offered a Concord sport wagon DL with low mileage and Im
going to get it, therefore the 73 Gremlin definitely has to go.

It's a 73 with Auto, 258, ps, pb working AC, roof rack, tinted glass,
map pockets, bucket seats and 80,000 orig miles.
The car has good glass, perfect dash pad, NO RUST and you can drive
it anywhere. In the past year it has gotten new brakes, new rear
wheel bearings, new rear shocks, transmission service and new front
stut bushings.

on the minus side, the paint is shot. The original old lady drive put
dings and small dents in many spots. Nothing major but they would
need to be attended to before painting. The tires are only OK and the
valve guide seals should be replaced. The front buckets came from
another car, so they would need to be recovered to match the
interior.

Im asking only $1000 bucks for a running reliable car with working
AC. I need the space so don't hesitate to make an offer then come to
Long Island and drive it home.

Wade