RE: [gremlintime] Amc Spirit

Mary,
Any help I can give is worth it for the sake of the rare AMC's..I didnt receive a copy of your picture, I would like to see it if you would send it again. My Hornet is a 77 and it has 99,990 original miles on it...its in good shape considering what its been through. If you have anymore questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Charlie

From the Desk of Gremlin 98 ®