Other good Gremlin stuff on Ebay now - Radiators.com, speedo cable...

Other good Gremlin stuff on Ebay now - Radiators.com, speedo cable...

 I'm not gonna list them there, if you're too damn lazy to search yourself,
you got a problem! But there is a radiator vendor advertising, also the
speedo cable item is listed by a someone who says they acquired the stock to make
older cables, so you may can get a cable made there, not just the one for
70-73, and 77-78 Gremlins. Just thought I'd mention it here, as people have been
asking about radiators and stuff. Good hunting!

Jerry Casper
8 Gremlins, maybe 9???