From the Desk of Gremlin 98 ®

From: "rj strong" <rjjjjjj@xxxx>
To: amcgremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, americanmotorscorporationamc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] 1974 Gremlin for sell
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:09:56 -0600

1st. of all sorry for cross posting this. If you get this on more than one
list I'm sorry. My wife lost here job of seven years and I'm being forced to
sell my 74 Gremlin project to help pay the bills.

!974 Gremlin, 258, white with tan interior. The Grill is perfect. Air
Conditioning, Glove box, Rear hatch options. This car does run just hasn't
been drove in a while. It needs a master cylinder. The car does have some
rust but it is not shot it is in real good shape. With this car goes a new
drivers front rust free fender, new rear drums, new bucket seats out of a
Ford Probe tan to match the existing interior, new offinhouser 4 barrel
intake, intake gasket, headers, chrome valve cover, valve cover gaskets, a
1979 258 and tranny, and a complete disk brake set up for the front.

The 1979 258 only has 45,000 original miles on it. It comes with every
thing, air conditioning, power steering, alternator, distributor.Also
included is an ignition upgrade for the 1979 this will not work with the
points in the 1974.

I also have the original hub caps, and a rear spoiler with all the mounting
hardware, gas cap, extra set of widow cranks, door handles inside and out
side, new lock cylinders and keys.
The former owner cut the radio bezel to put in an AM/Fm detachable face
cassette player it is still in the car, but i have a replacement bezel that
goes also.

The disk brake set up is off of a 1979 Concord. It is complete with the
proportioning valve and master cylinder. What we did was strip the concord
and take a cutting torch and cut the frame off right behind the wheels. So
you will get every thing still assembled.

I also have some papers , owners manual, a Chilton, and I am sure some more
stuff that will go with this classic auto.

I'm asking $700 for every thing. I really only want to sell every thing at
once. That way who buys it has every thing need to fix it. And I have no
need for some of the parts and not all of them. Also if The car don't sell I
will hopefully some day be able to fix it all up and then I'll have to rebuy
all those parts if I sell them individually.

I live in Muscatine Iowa right on the Mississippi. The car will need to be
picked up here. I can be reached at my email rjjjjjj@xxxx or by phone at
563-262-0214 I do have a digital camera so I can send pics to any one who
wants them.

Thank you every one for your time in reading this.
Rj

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963