Re: Happy New year, little posting, new year's Resolutions...

Re: Happy New year, little posting, new year's Resolutions...

 yeah, everyone's been out of town, most likely. LOL. I've been busy, trying
to clean house and garage out some, organizing and stuff. It's a tough job
for a pack-rat, but I am making nano-step progress. LOL. I can even see some of
the bedroom floor again! I need to seriously throw away alot of computer parts
I collected, and boxes, not to mention a Gremlin and Matador that need
stripping and discarding, too. Oh well, winter's coming back with a VENGENANCE on
Tuesday, from the 60's in VA this weekend to the TEENS by the end of the
week....BRRR! Won't be working on the Gremlins at all with THAT weather! dang.
Hope everyone has had a good holiday, I got stuff done, never as much as
I'd like, but progress ( on home stuff ). So, to all a good night, and may your
new AMC dreams come true this year!

Jerry in Virginia
swearing I'll get rid of several cars this year...