Re: [gremlintime] Re: What Movie had a AMC (I think a Gremlin) in it?

Re: [gremlintime] Re: What Movie had a AMC (I think a Gremlin) in it?

I saw the scene in the new Looney Tunes movie with the
Gremlin. You may want to avert your eyes, because the
poor thing breaks apart into a million pieces at one
point.
Also, the t.v. show Freaks and Geeks had a Gremlin in
it.