Any Pittsburgh folk out there ? ( interested in aerial photo? )

Any Pittsburgh folk out there ? ( interested in aerial photo? )

 I was surfin' thru our business park dumpster this morning, "rescuing"
more of the neat aerial photos that are thrown away from a neighboring business,
and found a gorgeous shot of downtown Pittsburgh, PA with some nearby
neighborhoods below very plain. Most of the aerial photos are from WAY high up, and
shot almost straight down for business purposes. This is a low-altitude shot and
across the horizon, VERY nice. Photo paper wasn't rolled up carefully, has
some creasing from the folding more than rolling it up nicely, but still will
present a nice view once suitably framed and flattened out. I don't get many
like this too often! ( I have HUNDREDS of aerial photos, BTW ). Anyway, if anyone
is interested and would like to place a "bid" on it ( yes, for money ), let
me know. It's approximately 3 foot square, in full color, and a daylight photo
of the 3 rivers area. I can probably take a digital shot of it and post it
that way, if there's any interest. I figured I'd offer it to any Gremlin/Pacer
folk first, before sending it out to the Main AMC lists, or Ebay.
Some of the other neat photos I've gotten lately are of the Dulles
airport Air and Space Museum complex, I got a cut photo of about 10 inches by 4
feet long that clearly shows the Concorde and a 4-engine aircraft of some type
parked near the buildings, outside. Pretty neat shot! Very high alititude,
though, no details, but you can see it IS the Concorde! I love going thru that
dumpster. :) Anyway, that's it for me, gonna be raining the next 4-5 days, so
won't be working on any AMCs much! Not that I have much lately, anyway. :( See
ya,

Jerry in Virginia