CHEAP AMC Chilton's, virtually NOS, in shrinkwrap, $4 each

CHEAP AMC Chilton's, virtually NOS, in shrinkwrap, $4 each

 I was visiting my Gremlin friend Dudley in West
Virginia, USA who told me about this discount store
called Ollie's which had an enormouns amount of AMC Chiltons
(the stores are mostly north of Maryland in PA and
further ) so we went to look for more, they had a HUGE
batch of these AMC Chilton's manuals ( covers all
models from 75-86 ), these are the more generic
Chiltons but hey, for the price, everyone should have
one! LOL. So, I'll pass on the bargain to anyone else
who may be interested. I have 20 available right now
for immediate sale. These are STILL in the
shrink-wrap, they are NOT dirty / abused / used books,
these are NOS !! Or as new and clean as a book this
old can get. I didn't see any damage to any of them,
and they're all super-clean in appearance thru the shrink-wrap.?
International purchasers
can contact me, maybe we can work out some HO model
train car deals in exchange. :) I may even pay THEM to
get me some stuff from overseas for my model train
collection! LOL. Anyway, if anyone has any interest in
purchasing one ( or more ) of these, let me know.
email me at Gremlingts@xxxxx Thanks,

Jerry Casper
load '0 books to sell...